Attract more buying customers with our web content strategy audit and consulting services.
Let us conduct a Site-Wide Content Strategy Audit to review your content, report on our findings and recommend SEO/sales copy strategies for success.
Here's exactly what you can expect from us:
- A thorough review of your site, measuring it against web best practices
We evaluate your web pages using our 21-Point Usability Checklist and The 5 C's Content Guide™ for Web Pages That Work, looking specifically to see if your site is:
Customer-focused: Speaking to visitors 1-on-1 with solution-oriented messages
Competitive: Using the most relevant SEO keywords and sales copy to differentiate you from your competition
Clear: Offering helpful, scannable information within a user-friendly structure
Conversion-optimized: Guiding visitors with offers and links that generate action
Consistent: Connecting all pages with a constant brand voice and SEO approach
- A detailed report of your strengths and opportunities
You'll receive a substantial written document covering your specific strengths and opportunities for improvement. This report will include screen shots indicating:
- What's working on your web pages and what can be improved
- Where you rank in search engines, what's displayed when your pages appear in search results and how your competitors compare
- A customized Content Strategy to boost SEO traffic and site conversions
We'll review the report with you and discuss content planning to improve your results across all pages or in the most critical sections of your site.
Find out if a Content Strategy Audit can make a huge difference to your site! Contact us now for a free initial consultation.
Jacksonville, Florida · Phone: 843-597-6515 · Fax: 1-888-801-5395 · Email: pam@contentclear[dot]com
© 2006-2014 ContentClear Marketing.